Products & Solutions
400Hz Power Supply / Ground Power Unit
AMV/AMF series are ground power unit specially designed for the aviation and military industry. It is compliant with MIL-STD-704F and it has stand-alone or trailer model available for different applications.
The output voltage of AMV/AMF series is 115 / 200V or 115 / 200V ± 10% which is easy for voltage adjustment. They provide 400Hz fixed, for the adjustable output frequency AMV Series offers 300-500Hz and AMF Series comes with 350 - 450Hz, with robust overload capability which is suitable for airports, test flight stations, aircraft maintenance stations, hangars, product assembly lines, and other places.
The AMV series is a complete line of ground power developed for applications in aerospace and defense. The units come with compact size and can provide high quality 400Hz to aircraft or components in hangars, repair stations, assembly stations, factories, and airports. 800Hz output customization is also available under request. The high protection level makes AMV ideal for outdoor use.
The output voltage of the AMF series is 115/200V fixed or with an adjustable range of 10%. Users can select between output frequency 400Hz fixed or 300-500Hz (AMV Series) / 350 - 450Hz (AMF Series) adjustable. With overload drive capability and IP54 protection level, the AMV series is ideal for motor, aerospace, and military types of applications. There are stand-alone and trailer type models for different applications.
IP54Salt corrosion-resisting, damp-resisting & mold-resisting coating Main components have been ruggedized for harsh environments
Dual Outputs (opt.)Supply to multiple loads The flexibility of moving and using
ProtectionError Log for problem analysis Output undervoltage / overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input undervoltage / overvoltage, overheat and other more than twenty fault conditions.
High Overload Capability & Ruggedized Design
With the protection level up to IP54, the AMV series is a ground power unit designed for outdoor usage. The overall design and main components have been ruggedized for harsh environments. For inductive type of DUT, such as motor or compressor, the AMV series has standard overload capability of 125%, 150% and 200%, and it is extensible up to 300%, which makes it suitable for DUT with high startup inrush current and can further reduce the cost on scaling up the power unit.
Compact & Lighter
Preen's latest ground power unit, the AMV series, has been greatly improved on size and weight. Compared to the previous version ground power unit, the AMV series can be up to 50% smaller and 40% lighter. This leading power density makes it easier on installation and relocation, providing a great flexibility.
Robust Overload Ability
AMV Series has 125% /600secs, 150% /30secs, 200% /10secs standard overload capability. AMF Series has 120% /60mins, 150% /60secs, 200% /15secs standard overload capability.
Ground Power Applications
The AMV series has been widely installed at hangars, airports, aircraft repair stations and factories to deliver stable 400Hz or up to 800Hz power to aircraft or components. User can also select dual outputs to power up multiple units with one AMV series. The AMV series can be installed on a trailer for easy relocation and to provide user with great convenience.
AMV/AMF series are ground power unit special designed for the aviation and military industry. It is compliant with MIL-STD-704F and it has stand-alone or trailer model available for different applications.
The output voltage of the AMV/AMF series is 115 / 200V or 115 / 200V ± 10% which is easy for voltage adjustment. They provide 400Hz fixed or 300-500Hz (AMV Series) / 350 - 450Hz (AMF Series) adjustable output frequency and with robust overload capability which is suitable for airport, test flight station, aircraft maintenance station, hangar, product assembly line and other places.
AMF Series：1Ø - 500VA~100kVA; 3Ø - 6kVA~400kVA
115 / 200V or 115/200V ±10%
AMV Series：400Hz Fixed /300-500Hz Adjustable/ 800Hz (opt)
AMF Series：400Hz Fixed/ 350 - 450Hz Adjustable
≦2~ 3% (Resistive Load)
≦1~ 1.5% (Resistive Load)
Three: ≧ 87-92% at Max. Power
AMV Series：-40℃ ~ 55℃
AMF Series：-20℃ ~ 45℃
125%/600s, 150%/30s, 200%/10s (Standard)
150%/60s, 200%/30s, 250%/10s, 300%/1s (Options)
120%/1 hr, 150%/60s, 200%/15s
- VFD operation interface: intuitive, easy to use and high protection level and phase angle adjustment.
- Robust overload ability: 125% for 600secs, 150% for 30secs , 200% for 10secs, and extended overload is optional.
- EF signal chain function.
- Enclosure protection rating is up to IP54; all parts are treated with salt corrosion-resisting, damp-resisting, and mold-resisting coat; the working temperature can be up to -40 ℃ ~ 55 ℃ (AMV) / -20℃ ~ 45℃ (AMF).
- Compliant with MIL-STD-704F.
- Optional dual outputs for multiple load applications.
- Emergency stop button to stop the output quickly.
- Comprehensive protections which include output undervoltage / overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input undervoltage / overvoltage, overheat, and other more than twenty fault conditions.
- Optional RS-485 communication interface (for AMF Series).
- Modularized inverter which is compact, smaller, high power density, and easy to maintain.
Model Number Description
- AMV-T-33030 Ground Power Unit(30kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-T-33045 Ground Power Unit(45kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-T-33060 Ground Power Unit(60kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-T-33090 Ground Power Unit(90kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-T-33120 Ground Power Unit(120kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-T-33150 Ground Power Unit(150kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-T-33180 Ground Power Unit(180kVA/115V/400Hz)-Trailer
- AMV-F-33030 Ground Power Unit(30kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
- AMV-F-33045 Ground Power Unit(45kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
- AMV-F-33060 Ground Power Unit(60kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
- AMV-F-33090 Ground Power Unit(90kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
- AMV-F-33120 Ground Power Unit(120kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
- AMV-F-33150 Ground Power Unit(150kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
- AMV-F-33180 Ground Power Unit(180kVA/115V/400Hz)-Stand-Alone
High Performance Programmable AC Power SourceAFV-P Series
- Output Power : 600VA~5kVA
- Output Voltage : 0~310V (0~620V opt.)
- Output Frequency : 15-1000Hz (opt. 5-2000 Hz)
- Capable to simulate Power Line Disturbance, such as IEC-61000-4-11
- Standard: Ethernet, RS485, RS232, USB, PLC Remote; Option: GPIB, Analog
- Inrush current capable to deliver up to 4.5 times of peak current (Option : 9 times of peak current for AFV-P-600, 1250 )
High Power Programmable AC Power SourceAFV＋ Series
- Output Power : 10kVA~2000kVA
- Output Voltage : 0~310V
- Frequency : A ( 45-500Hz ) B ( 45-120Hz ) C ( 300-840Hz )
- Programmable Output Voltage and Frequency Step and Ramp modes.
- Standard : RS-232、RS-485、Ethernet，Option : GPIB、Analog
- CE & RoHS
High Power Programmable AC Power SourceAFV Series
- Output Power : 10kVA~2000kVA
- Output Voltage: 0~310V
- Output Frequency: 45~120Hz with opt. 45~500Hz.
- Interfaces: RS-485, RS-232 and Ethernet with opt. GPIB or Analog
- Comprehensive Protections for High Reliability
Regenerative Grid SimulatorPAS/PFV Series
- Output Power: 30kVA~2000kVA
- Output Voltage: 0~300V
- Output Frequency: 45~65Hz (40~70Hz opt.)
- Regenerative Function
AC Power Source/ Frequency ConverterAFC Series
- Output Power: 10kVA~2000kVA
- Output Voltage: 0~310V
- Output Frequency: 45~65Hz (45~65Hz, 100Hz / 120Hz / 200Hz / 240Hz / 400Hz opt.)
- CE certified