Products & Solutions
High Performance Programmable AC Power Source
AFV-P Series is a programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz and it delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 40-500Hz (opt. 15-1000 Hz). It is ideal for commercial, defense and aerospace test applications from quality assurance, design verification, ATE to mass production.
AFV-P Series is a programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz and it delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 40-500Hz (opt. 15-1000 Hz).
2U/4UCompact Sizes 2U : 600VA / 1250VA / 2500VA 4U : 500VA
4.5 timesHigh Inrush Current Ideal for inrush current: capable to deliver up to 4.5 times of peak current
≦0.3%Low THD Total Harmonic Distortion is only under 0.3 % when output power is under 100 Hz
AC&DC OutputAC source with DC output One machine with AC Output and DC Output to extend more applications
0-310V15-1000HzWide Output Wide output Voltage and Frequency ranges.
≦300uSHigh Slew Rate The slew rate less than 300 µs from 0~90% output voltage
- 1 Power Switch
- 2 Touch Screen HMI
- 3 Rotary Knob
- 4 Output / Reset
- 5 AC Output Socket
- 6 Output Terminals
- 7 Remote Sense
- 8 USB Interface
- 9 RS-232 / RS-485
- 10 Ethernet Interface
- 11 Input Voltage Selector
- 12 PLC Remote In/Out
- 13 Input Socket
- 14 USB Interface
- 15 Sync. Singal I/O
AFV-P series not only provide AC output to simulate real world grid conditions, but also can generate DC output based on user's settings. It is an ideal cost-effective power testing solution for R&D and certification laboratories.
To create a complex sequence on the HMI is no longer a difficult task for AFV-P series. The 5 inches touch screen provides users a clear display and an easy set up. AFV-P is also equipped with a rotary knob for better fine tune adjustments.
Through the Transient feature, user can have more control over the waveform by inserting disturbance at user-defined locations with user-defined drop/rise range. This is a useful feature to simulate different precompliance tests and various types of power line disturbance, such as surge, sag, spike and dropout, for immunity tests.
The AFV-P series can provide up to 4.5 times of peak current from its maximum rated current, which is ideal for inrush current test, such as electric motor test. Additionally, the AFV-P series allows user to set the start angle/end angle for the product output, which is suitable for testing switching power supplies.
The AFV-P series is equipped with communication interfaces of USB, Ethernet, RS232, and RS485, so users no longer need to spend extra on remote interface card. Only GPIB and analog are optional interfaces. AFV-P also provides control software with comprehensive programming features and LabView driver, which help users to easily control the AC source without further needs of programming.
Ramp and Step feature allows users to define slew rate of voltage and frequency at each Step. Users can set the rise/fall time, time unit and voltage/frequency change between Steps to create a wide range of waveform. Additionally, Ramp feature can effectively reduce the inrush current by simulating soft start for motor or compressor startup.
AFV-P series is a high performance AC source with fast response time, low total harmonic distortion and tight voltage regulation. With its technically advanced features, users can easily simulate power line disturbance, such as sags, surges, dropouts and spikes.
AFV-P Series is a programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz and it delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 40-500Hz (opt. 15-1000 Hz). It is ideal for commercial, defense and aerospace test applications from design verification,quality assurance, ATE to production line.
Single Phase: 600VA / 1250VA / 2.5kVA / 5kVA
- 0~155V (Low Range)
- 0~310V (High Range)
- 0~620V (opt.)
- A ver.: 15~1000Hz
- B ver.: 40~500Hz
≦ 0.3% at 40~100Hz, ≦ 0.5% at 101~500Hz, ≦ 0.8% at 501~1000Hz (Resistive Load)
≦ 0.07% F.S. (Resistive Load)
≧ 4.5 times of max.output current (rms)
≦ 300 μs
DC Output Voltage
0~210V / 0~420V
- AFV-P-600 & AFV-P-1250: 98~132VAC / 196~264VAC
- AFV-P-2500 & AFV-P-5000: 196~264VAC
- Standard: RS232 / RS485 / Ethernet / USB / PLC Remote In&Out
- Optional: GPIB / Analog Control
- AFV-P-600 & AFV-P-1250: 88 x 442 x 495 mm
- AFV-P-2500: 88 x 442 x 650 mm
- AFV-P-5000: 176 x 442 x 665 mm
- AFV-P-600: 16kg (35.3lbs)
- AFV-P-1250: 20kg (44.1lbs)
- AFV-P-2500: 31.3kg (69lbs)
- AFV-P-5000: 61.5kg (135.6lbs)
- Compact and high power density: 600VA to 2500VA is only 2U and 5000VA is 4U.
- AC source with DC output: extend the applications to DC testing.
- Wide output voltage of 0-310V and output frequency of 15-1000Hz.
- THD is only under 0.3 % when output power is under 100 Hz.
- Ideal for inrush current: capable to deliver up to 4.5 times of peak current.
- Start/End phase angle: users can define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 360°.
- Current foldback feature: have output current maintain constant based on the load which output voltage varies.
- STEP and RAMP function: ideal for voltage and frequency variation tests and effectively reduces the inrush current during motor startup.
- TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation.
- Free control software and LabVIEW driver: allow users to easily program and remote control.
- Users can quickly set and view the parameters via 5 inches touch panel or rotary knob, which provides an easy operation and measurement display.
- High slew rate: less than 300 μs from 0~90% output voltage.
Model Number Description
- AFV-P-600A High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 600VA/310VAC/15-1000Hz )
- AFV-P-1250A High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 1250VA/310VAC/15-1000Hz )
- AFV-P-2500A High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 2500VA/310VAC/15-1000Hz )
- AFV-P-5000A High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 5000VA/310VAC/15-1000Hz )
- AFV-P-600B High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 600VA/310VAC/40-500Hz )
- AFV-P-1250B High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 1250VA/310VAC/40-500Hz )
- AFV-P-2500B High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 2500VA/310VAC/40-500Hz )
- AFV-P-5000B High Performance Programmable AC Power Source( 5000VA/310VAC/40-500Hz )
- AFV-P-T620A 620V Transformer Box( AFV-P-600 & AFV-P-1250 )
- AFV-P-T620B 620V Transformer Box( AFV-P-2500 )
- AFV-P-T620C 620V Transformer Box( AFV-P-5000 )
- AFV-P-T1240A 1240V Transformer Box( AFV-P-600 & AFV-P-1250 )
- AFV-P-T1240B 1240V Transformer Box( AFV-P-2500 )
- AFV-P-T1240C 1240V Transformer Box( AFV-P-5000 )
- AFV-P-001 RS-232/RS-485/USB/Ethernet Interface
- AFV-P-002 GPIB Interface
- AFV-P-003 Analog Control Interface
- AFV-P-004 RS232 Cable (1.8m / Female to Male)
- AFV-P-008 Input Power Cable 1.8M (for 600VA)
- AFV-P-009 Input Power Cable 3M (for 1.25kVA/2.5kVA)
- AFV-P-010 Input Power Cable 5M (for 5kVA)
- AFV-P-011 Input 400Hz (at input 110V/220V ±10% )
- AFV-P-012 Output 320V (at input 110V/220V ±10% )
- AFV-P-013 LED TRIAC Dimmer Simulation
- AFV-P-014 Output 9 times of Inrush Current (AFV-P-600 & AFV-P-1250)