Preen Program Makes Remote Management a Breeze
Preen Program Makes Remote Management a Breeze
Keep Track of Testing Data with Preen Program
The demand for high-speed Ethernet and remote working has been rising in tandem with the Industry 4.0, Preen has definitely followed this trend. As complimentary software, Preen Program has a simple and user-friendly interface; users are able to do their programming and generate reports easily even in remote environments.
Multiple Testing Modes and Functions for All Your Applications Needs
|Preen Program is developed to operate several products, such as AFV-P series High Performance Programmable AC Power Source, AFV+ series High Power Programmable AC Power Source, AFV series High Power Programmable AC Power Source, ADG-L series Programmable DC Power Supply, ADG+ series High Power Programmable DC Power Supply, ADG-P High Power Programmable AC Power Source. The Preen Program software provides useful and convenient features, you are able to do all the testing you need with your DUT.
|∎ General Mode
|The parameters of voltage, frequency, current and power can be quickly set, and the time can be manually controlled
|∎ Programmable Mode
|AC Power Source-
with the accurate parameters settings of voltage, frequency, current and time for STEP and RAMP feature, users are also able to utilize the transient feature to simulate different pre-compliance tests and various types of power line disturbance such as surge, sag, spike and dropout.
|DC Power Supply-
users can accurately setup each STEP with different voltage, current and time to generate consecutive voltage/current changes.
|∎ Solar Array IV Curve Simulation
|Solar array IV curve simulation has a built-in dynamic MPPT test profile of EN50530 and Sandia. It is also able to monitor the MPPT status for the PV inverters. Users can easily program the IV curve & PV curve for real-time testing under different irradiation and temperature.
|∎ Waveform Preview
|Preen Program can automatically generate corresponding waveform simulations, users can quickly know whether the test items meet the expected requirements.
|∎ Step x Memory
|AC Power Source- up to 1200 test steps in 50 built-in memories
|DC Power Supply- users can set output voltage, current and time to generate step according to their requirement up to 400 STEP
|∎ Report Generator
|Reports can be quickly generated in CSV or TXT formats. Users can also create customized reports specific to projects
|Let's watch the video below to learn more about Preen Program software!
The Best Way to Monitor Testing Data
|To us, Preen Program is not just a software, it is a service that we provide to our customers to help them succeed. Preen Program gives users a second choice to operate the product. With features of easy-to-use interface, accurate waveform preview and real-time report generator, users can put testing data at your fingertips.
- DC EV Charging Connector Testing Solution
- Comprehensive Power Testing Solutions
- Comprehensive Aerospace Power Testing Solution
- Elevate PSU to ATX 3.0 with Precise Testing Solutions from Preen
- The Ideal HVAC Test Solution
- Testing Solution For Hand Held Power Tools
- Voltage Regulation Comparison for Different Power Applications Part 2
- Voltage Regulation Comparison for Different Power Applications Part 1
- Testing Solution for Capacitors
- String Inverter Test Solution
- Take Your Products to Next Level: Precise Voltage and Frequency Conversions
- Preen's Power Solution for EMC Testing
- Preen Offers Upgraded Power Supply Lineups and Test Solutions
- EV 800-volt System - Preen’s EV Testing Solution Part IV
- High Performance Testing Solutions for ESS (Energy Storage System)
- EV HVAC Compressor - Preen’s EV Testing Solution Part III
- Ideal Solution for EVSE Application
- UPS Testing Solution
- PAS Series Regenerative Grid Simulator
- LED TRIAC Dimming Simulation/Test Solution
- Preen Provides Diversified Power Testing Solutions
- Home Appliance Demand Grows with Needs of Advanced Testing Solutions
- EV Testing Solution Part II : DC/DC Converter
- Solar Array IV Curve Simulation Solutions
- EV Testing Solution Part I : On-Board Battery Charger
- One Giant Leap for LED Chips Testing Efficiency
- EV Supply Equipment ATS
- 1500V Photovoltaic System Simulation Solution
- Worldwide Electric Power System Simulation
- 1.6 MVA PV Test System
- IEC-61000-4-11 Simulation
- Test LEDs with a Programmable DC Power Supply
- An AC Source to Simulate North America’s Single Phase Three Wire System.
- Switching Power Supply
- Research & Compliance Institute
- Renewable Energy
- Medical Equipment
- Aerospace & Defense
- Home Appliance
- Railway System
- What is AC Power Source and DC Power Supply?
- Shore Power Supply
- Electronics Manufacturing